Jernar is a moon from the planet Earhart. It is almost completely covered in oceans.

Life Edit

There are only bacteria in the oceans. It is estimated that there are around 12,000,000 different species of bacteria on this moon, making it a popular setting for the pharmaceutical industries.

Geography Edit

While 98% of the surface is covered in water, the remaining 2% is mountainous. The bottom of the ocean is mostly flat and has possesses a few underwater ridges and trenches.

sights Edit

There is a giant floating city on the water called: Setukan. For the rest are there other cities, space stations, mining facilities and scientific labs.